Thursday, June 10, 2010

Snickersnee


I'm sure, if I did get to go to Heaven, Snickersnee, is what it would be like!
I went in, and there were knives and swords all over the place. I wish I had enough money for them all. Although my dreams were partially fulfilled with the knife, axe and sword, that I could afford.
Snickersnee made me feel like a Viking again, with a backstage pass to Valhalla!

Snickersnee is in Winchester Bay on the Oregon Coast


I had to get this knife, because the blue gem in the sheath looked so awesome, and the dragons on the handle and the sheath, looked pretty awesome too!



I walked in and saw this one, and just fell in love with Snickersnee, all over again. The poster that came with it wasn't too bad either! If you love this sword too, then check it out, in the movie Heavy Metal.


Now this axe, just screamed at me to buy it, just felt so good in my hands, i knew we were meant to be together...
In a few days I will post more pictures, and maybe a little later even some more swords.

3 comments: